Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dedicated to our Lord

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.  So now I give him to the Lord.  For his whole life he will be given over tothe Lord.
                                                                                                  1 Samuel 1:27-28

Lsat Sunday we had the joy of dedicating our now 15month only son at our church in Omaha, Christ Community.  Andy and I cannot believe how big he is getting, and we look forward to continue raising Cooper to know and love his Savior and to grow up to become a man of God.



We were lucky to have a few friends there to witness the moment.  And luckily our church streams the service live online, so our families were able to watch it live back in Chicago.

Afterwards we had a little Sunday brunch with our friends at our place to celebrate this special day!


 
Thanks to our dear friend Stacy for capturing these great pictures from the day!  We also want to thank all of our friends and family who have been a part of Cooper's life so far, and who will continue to walk with us as we raise our sweet little son. 
 
I also owe our families a huge apology for not making his dedication at a time when everyone could be out here to witness it live.  I know how much you all love Cooper and how wonderful you are with him, and he adores you all too. Andy and I are so blessed to have such great Christian families who we know will help us raise our son in Christ.  Thanks be to God!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment