Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Smiles, coos, and hairbows

 
That's what our days are filled with (at least with Claire).  The title may be a little different if we were talking about Coop, but let's just take a minute and enjoy the sweetness and innocence of the little Claire Bear.  I could sit and stare at her for hours, listening to her sweet coos and marvel at the site of her beautiful smile.  Something about having a girl......it's just different.  Melts my heart.  She has been doing great, starting to really notice toys and faces.  She has started to like "playing" in her little play-mat, and Coop also enjoys trying to fit in their as well!
 
Coop seems like a giant next to her!  He is getting so big, talking more, and causing more trouble each day.  Love that little guy more than words, but boy does he cause my blood pressure to rise. 
 
Each day brings a new adventure with these two, and I am so far enjoying my new job!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment