Friday, October 21, 2011

I can hardly believe it!

I can hardly believe, that is, that Cooper is old enough to have a bin of clothes he has grown out of already!  That's right, I packed up all his newborn, 0-3mo, and most of his 3-6mo clothes yesterday.  Wow! Can't believe how big he is getting..... Andy and I love to just sit and flip through my old pictures on my camera and see how little he used to be, just a teeny tiny guy.  He hardly looks like his baby pics anymore!


And just when we are thinking of finding a new home for Lucy, Cooper has started noticing her and watching her every move, and he seems quite amused!

(And yes, we are sadly thinking of giving Lucy up, she truly is a good cat so we want her to go to a good home, we just are more annoyed with her than we enjoy her.  Funny how your perspective on things change when you have a kid)

Trying out the new BundleMe, it never ceases to amaze me how many different "things" kids "need" these days to get by!

All bundled up in matching Nebraska hats for our morning walk!


Who's that good looking kid in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment