Thursday, April 5, 2012

What we've been up to these days......


In case you can't tell from the pics, we've been pretty busy.........we turned 11 months, visited a Nebraska winery with the girls, been out enjoying the good weather, and......
Went out on my first real date. Look at the pretty girl I found to go out with me ;)

Adult Chaperoned of course......



I have also been starting to really crawl, both inside the bath and out!
Celebrated the Cubbies opening day

Went to my first Poker Night, look at all these chips I "won"!
Hanging with Amy and Meg (don't worry I did have clothes on most of the night, and no it's not strip poker)

Cooper and Bruce meeting for the first time (Bruce's is our friend's adorable bulldog)

And finally, somehow Coop managed to steal another kids diaper at the gym.  When I was changing him at home after our trip to the gym, I took off his pants and saw this written on his diaper.......

  You mean to tell me I am wearing Hunter's diaper? (he was just as shocked as I was)


Going to leave you with a little video footage of Jayla and Coop on their first date together, if this doesn't make you laugh, I am not sure what will!








No comments:

Post a Comment