Monday, April 30, 2012

Our little man turned 1!

You mean to tell me I am one?!?!
Coop and I are both shocked at how fast this year went.  Happy Birthday little man, God has blessed us with such a special addition to our family.  Dad and I love every minute we spend with you, you have brought so much happiness and laughter to our lives.









Thanks to all our Chicago family who helped us celebrate the little man's big day.  The village that is helping us raise him is more wonderful than we could have ever asked for.  Thank you for being a part of his life and ours.  We love you! And special thanks to Grandma Gayle for a beautiful evening that included jello jigglers and mac and cheese for the kids, a little monkey cake all for Coop, and adult beverages for the rest of the group!  (After all your hard work I ended up with no picture of you and Coop on my camera ;( .....but I know you got some so you could pass them along, please?)

A few more pictures to share from the weekend......

 Coop very curious about his new cousin Crosbi (either that or he is wondering why I am holding someone else...)  He kept wanting to touch her face, so sweet.
 The gang all together.  Coop couldn't be happier to be posing with his cousins in this "Pj pic".  Crosbi has no idea what she is in for with these three boys......it's only going to get wilder from here!



We love celebrating you Cooper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment