Monday, May 7, 2012

Another Party?!

Who says you can't have two parties for your first birthday? Thanks to all our great friends who came over to help us celebrate. 



Waiting for the guests to arrive........Coop is wondering hmmm where is everyone?

Getting everything all set up.  (Coop looks like a hefty in this pic and like he doesn't have a neck, but he's just trying to show you how big he is!)

Coop had a total of 7 kids come to the party!

And Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, THE CAKE!  However to my shock and utter horror, when I got home with Coop's $4 cake, I took the lid off and saw what they had written.......
Not only did a letter get smudged off, but it's completely a different name!  Does anyone really name their kid Copper?  Come on now Hyvee......seriously.  You can tell Coop is checking it out and is kind of confused.  Does this make me a bad mommy for getting my child a cheap mispelled cake for one of the biggest moments of his 1 year old life??

Don't worry, he enjoyed it all the same though ;)


He even let his friend Anna have a taste (I think she was actually licking it off his highchair)


Well Coop my love, you are officially one.  Although there may be no more celebrations left, we continue to celebrate and thank God for your little life everyday.  It is surreal to Andy and I that we have a one year old.  On April 30th, 8:19pm you entered our lives weighing 6#11oz and I remember thinking you looked like a little bird.  Now you are weighing in at 19# and you look like a little man!




You've come a long way baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment