Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wedding Week!!

It's wedding week and I wish I could be back in Chicago helping with all the last minute preparations, but we will be there soon enough.  My mom has done an AMAZING job getting this all together, and although we all try to help and offer opinions (some wanted, some not), she is the ultimate wedding planner!  It is going to be a beautiful day of love, family, dancing, and more.  We couldnt' be happier for John and Kristel and are excited for them to begin their new life together (and jealous they get to go to Hawaii next week!)

Here are a few shots from the last two weeks:
Celebrating my 2nd Mother's Day with my amazing family

A perfect end to a perfect Mother's Day, with little man down for the night Mom and Dad got to enjoy some time together on the patio

 I had just called a few minutes earlier to let her know I was on my way home, and her response was "Hurry, Coop has spaghetti sauce all over him and I am wearing a white blouse, so I can't really get him out of his highchair."  Guess she figured it out, just take the shirt off!  Haha, love ya Krist!

He's been loving standing up these days, and is starting to take some steps when we are holding his hands.  Pretty shaky, but pretty cute.  Every time he takes a step, he says "da" "da" "da".



Shopping with Mommy
I turned around to see him holding on to this shirt........think he's trying to tell me something?

First Driving lesson with Daddy

Escaping the dreaded diaper change.  Little stinker. 


And guess what else the little man did last night.......he ate a terd!  Ok say no more, let me explain.  Coop was just having his nightly bath: relaxing in the warm water, dancing a little to his singing Octopus, taking a sip or two to sample the water, when all of a sudden, his face got red, gave a little push, and he was suddenly surrounded by floating poop.  Eww gross (although poop doesn't really bother me.)  And since he had been having some pooping "issues" the last few days, I was actually excited he went!  Ahh the little things in life. Anyway, while I was at one end scooping, out of the corner of my eye I saw him go for it.............yep that's right, grabbed a little floater and before I could snatch it out of his hands, it went right where everything else goes, in his mouth!!!!!!   Let's just say when I told Andy about it a few minutes later, he was not praising me for being Mom of the Year.  Shoot Coop, should of kept that our little secret ;)




That's all the moments we have for you right now.  If you want to check out some of Coop's one year pictures, go to
http://jennifer-bishop.com/archives/1889
(this is our nanny and she also is an amazing photographer I highly recommend!)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one year pictures! They turned out awesome. What great family pictures too!

    ReplyDelete