Thursday, January 10, 2013

You know your're pregnant when......

A few classic Julie pregnancy moments that remind me that I am, indeed, pregnant.....

1. I decide to bake chocolate chip cookies at 9pm at night...while eating a chocolate bar.

2. I bring donuts to work (pink ones to announce I am having a girl!), and eat one on the way to work... and one on the way home.

3. I have my usual pregnancy cravings (as identifed from being pregnant with Coop).....sushi and beer.  Not the most ideal while pregnant.

4. When we are getting ready for work in the morning and Andy asks me what I want to do that night, all I can think of to say is sleep.

5.  At work while everyone is talking about the weight loss challenge they are doing, I am eating two chocolate chip cookies  (that I baked the night before at 9pm).

I could go on........but after re-reading this post I decided I better stop because it makes me sound a bit crazy.  But that's pregnancy for you, happy baby cooking to me!

(I promise extra pics on the next post since there are none here)

1 comment: