Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Beginning

For all those who wanted me to do this, for our dear families who we can't see every day, and for good friends both near and far.....here it is! My very first blog. I have always enjoyed reading other people's blogs and catching up on their day to day adventures, but I never thought I would be the one to blog.........until we moved away from our families. Why would I blog if I could give face to face live updates on my life? Or see both parents and all our siblings on a weekly basis? But that is not where God has placed us, so I am creating this blog to keep you all in the loop of the little (and big) moments of our life here in Omaha.

2 comments:

  1. cute Jules!! We will love keeping up with you and Coop:)!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) love this idea so much. makes me/you not feel so far away!

    ReplyDelete