Monday, July 25, 2011

My First Day Back at Work.......almost

Just ask Andy, I definitely was getting all worked up last night about having to come back to work this morning. I had a few stressful moments and tears last night about my maternity leave being over and having to leave Cooper for 13 hours at a time and how was I going to pump at work, etc, etc, etc.  All that stress and a pretty sleepless night last night resulted in a 5am phone call from work saying they didn't need me today!  Ahhhh.....kind of frustrating.  I am on call though which means if they do get busy throughout the day they can call me at any time to come in.  So I had to take Coop over to the nanny's anway.  So now I am sitting here alone, not getting paid (ok well technically I get paid $1 an hour to be on call), and missing my little guy!  Maybe God knew I wasn't quite ready to go back..........Well in case you are missing Cooper today too, here's a few shots from the weekend.

Snoozing in his favorite chair

The 3 of us sporting our matching Stray Dog Shirts

Little Man sitting in Dad's Favorite Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment