Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cooper Raymond Richard

God's little miracle entered our lives on 4-30-2011 with a full head of hair and a waiting room full of family! Each new day with him has been a joy, but not without its ups and downs. Some of them I will share while others best be kept to myself. But I will let you know that for the first week with him home, I kept looking at him and not believing he had actually come out of me! Childbirth is truly a miracle, but thank goodness for epidurals! I can promise you that there have been more ups than downs, as Cooper is an incredibly laid back and low maintenance baby. Hardly ever cries, never spits up, no diaper rash, sleeps on average 7 hours a night, and loves riding in the car. But to all these things, I should preface with YET. I do know there will be bumps and bruises along the way. I know there will be diaper rashes, and fevers, and vomit, and sleepless nights, and screaming car rides.............but for now, I am just enjoying it, and sympathizing with my friends who might not be having a similiar experience with motherhood. As my mother in law always lovingly reminds me, Andy was a "challenge" as a child (for lack of better words) so I will cherish this "Cooper Calmness" while I can!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment