Wednesday, August 10, 2011

0-3 months?

As I was folding a load of Coop's laundry tonight, I suddenly realized he cannot fit into his 0-3 months clothes anymore! I felt like he was in his newborn clothes for so long and he couldn't quite get into the 0-3months size, then all of a sudden, those don't even fit anymore! Andy and I shared a few moments of disbelief and shock in how big our sweet boy is, then with a tear in my eye I sadly packed away the 0-3 months clothes, only to be brought out hopefully for baby #2 someday.   It is amazing how fast these little ones grow, even though so many people tell you how fast they grow, it is now literally happening before my eyes, and I can't believe it! 

In other Richard news, we got in a long awaited visit from Grammee (short but sweet) last week and also had Great Grandpa and Grandma Sapp over tonight for dinner.  Mom worked two days in a row this week, which left everyone exhausted......Dad, Mom, and Cooper! (mostly mom and dad....Cooper is doing great with his sitter Katie and favorite playmate Gabe).  Looking forward to going to "Sweet Home Chicago" this weekend for a wedding and some good family time.  That's all for now, love to you all!

1 comment: