Thursday, August 11, 2011

Handsome Barrel Maker

I was talking with some girls the other day about the meaning of names, and someone asked me what Cooper meant.  I felt like a horrible mother as I had never looked at any of the Baby Name Books when we were thinking of names, so I had no idea what Cooper even meant.  One of the girls had a baby name book at her house, so she grabbed it and as I thumbed through it, I desperately hoped that Cooper meant wisdom, or kind hearted, or strong man, or anything of some worth.  Nope.  You know what it said? BARREL MAKER.  What?!  What does that even mean?  Luckily at my neighborhood playgroup yesterday a lady had a different version of the book, and this one at least said Handsome Barrel Maker.  At least we have handsome going for us!!

So here he is, my handsome barrel maker!
Trying to put as much of his dinosaur into his mouth as he can

Showing off his new "reaching for toys" skills 


My Duck Sack........enough said.
 (P.S. I only had this on for about 15 minutes, then dad thought I was overheating so he made mom take it off me!)

Our kitchen windowsill with Mom's new litle flowerpots.  Aren't they pretty?


3 comments:

  1. thats okay, coop. your auntie lauren's middle name means "daughter of a tree stump". parents can be so cruel, but we turn out just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little man, and I love that his dad thought he was overheating! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete