Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mid Afternoon Post

Just checking in with you all, wanted to share with you how our day is going! Discovered my toes this morning (this is Cooper talking in case you hadn't caught on yet), went to a Spray Park for play group with some friends, and am going to go to the gym with mommy in a little bit ( mommy says the gym has 3hrs of free childcare a day, which I don't really know what that means except she leaves me in this room for a little bit where they have a fun swing they let me play in, so it's all good with me!). Although mommy is supposed to be working 2 days a week, she has been getting called off a lot so she gets to spend more time with me (good for me, not so much the budget!) Hope you are all enjoying your day!

 

The spray park, one of many in Omaha (of course Coop just laid on a towel and watched the other kids play in the water)

Me after my bath last night, look at my comb over!


1 comment: