Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Fun Weekend

Although summer seems to be nearing its end, we are still enjoying the beautiful weather each day and also every moment with Cooper.  He seems to be smiling more and more, and we even got a little giggle out of him in the middle of Costco yesterday!!  I am sure we looked like crazy parents clapping and leaning over our cart inches from his face trying to get him to do it again.  But a first is a first, and you can't blink or you will miss them.  Still working on rolling over, haven't quite mastered that yet, still having trouble getting over that hump of the arm.

After not pooping for 4 days, I finally had a blowout which got me an extra bath, hooray!
(please don't look at my wee wee, the washcloth is not properly covering me)


         
Mom and Dad's night out (at the Keith Urban concert with Kristel and John)

I stayed home from the concert and got to hang out with Cousin Amy and Adam, thanks for watching me!
 Here we are taking a walk.

Merry (early) Christmas!  Just kidding, actually mom and dad were cleaning out the garage and we found these fun antlers.  Can't wait for Christmas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment