Friday, January 20, 2012

Dedicated to Dad!

This post is dedicated to Coop and I's favorite person...........

Yep you guessed it.  This guy.  Keeps Coop and I laughing day in and day out.  He's an amazing husband and an even better father.  He checks in with me constantly throughout the day, and today he texted me "you need to blog because I miss the lil man!" I am still working two 12 hour shifts a week (which I do enjoy), but I love even better my days hanging out at home. So here's a little run down and a few fun pics of my days with Coop.
This one's for you Andy!

Things Coop and I do on our days together:

We go to the park!  Here is Cooper's 1st swing experience last week (yes in January).  I think he wasn't quite sure what to think.

We get dressed in our warmest gear for trips to the groccery store, Costco, bank, etc. The day I took this pic was the coldest day that Cooper has been alive for (9 degrees).  He made the funniest faces whenever the wind would hit his face.  But he's all smiles here, with his ultimate favorite non-toy, a remote. Also a little side note, thanks to Griffy and Aunt Abbi for this adorable hand-me down bear outfit.  Abbi said this was the 1st outfit they bought when they found out they were having a boy, how precious Coop gets to borrow it!!!

We practice eating.  If you are wondering why I say we are practicing and not just eating, its because not a lot of eating usually takes place.  More of making wierd faces, spitting out food, and clamping the mouth shut so we can't get any in, the little stinker!  Here he is just playing with some yogurt.

We try new things!  Grandma was telling us on the phone yesterday how her friend's grandchild that is Coop's same age is balancing while holding on to things.  So I thought if he could do it, so could Coop!  So I propped him up against this ottoman, took my hand off, and....... he flipped onto his back.  Ooooops sorry buddy!  On our second try while I captured this pic, I decided to hold on to his pants.  Much safer.
We go to the gym! Andy and I joined Prairie Life (a gym down the street from us) not too long ago and Coop and I love going if we ever need to get out of the house for a bit.  We can get up to 3 hours of childcare everyday, and Coop (and mom) thoroughly enjoy it.  Here is Coop helping mommy out by holding her water and keys......
                                                             and of course now eating them ;)
We watch our new DVD's!  Thanks to Aunt Heather we have a whole collection of the latest and greatest Baby Genius movies, and Coop gets quite entranced (is that a word?) by them.  He occasionally smiles at them, but usually just stares with the look above on his face.

That's all we got going on for now.  Come home soon Dad so we can play!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment