Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gets Him Every Time!

Ever since he was young, Coop has loved taking walks.  Just plop him in the stroller and start walking, and within a few minutes he will be taking a little catnap, gets him every time!  So whenever we are a little cranky (mom or coop), restless, bored, or the naps just aren't happening that day, we head out for a walk! Gives mom a little workout, lets her chat on the phone while being in the fresh air, and lets her have some quiet time to pray!

So watch me grow throughout the shots below that were taken on some of our walks.......

Just a little guy here


5 months

around 6 months

8 months

Today! (only most 9months)

One day we were stuck at home all day since our car battery was dead, so the only thing we could do was go out and take a walk.  Well by the time I got us both bundled up and out the door, it had started to drizzle out. What are the chances, I swear the sun was just out! But it seemed like just a little mist, and I was still determined to go.  Well let me tell you, by the end of the walk, Coop was sleeping (of course), but Mom was soaking wet because it was pouring! I am sure everyone who drove by us thought I had gone absolutely nutty!! Who goes for a walk with a BABY in the RAIN?!  Oh well.....desperate times call for desperate measures. And that was how I felt that day.

So to all my mom friends out there, if you feel like pulling your hair out, don't. Just go for a stroll.  Hopefully it relaxes your little ones like it does Coop.

Happy Walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment