Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Last Few Weeks

Wow how the last couple weeks over the holidays have flown by! We got in some quality time with the family during a weekend in Chicago, Christmas in Nebraska, and a trip to Florida with the Bailin's. It has been a whirlwind and I have to say I am experiencing the usual post-holiday depression that many people feel.  It usually only takes me a day or two to snap out of it, but my house is in all sorts of disarray (sp?) with laundry, unpacking, putting away Christmas decorations, and finding room for all of Coop's new toys.  And boy did he get some cool things! Its amazing all the stuff they make for kids these days, endless amounts of fun for the little man (hopefully)  There are way to many pictures taken over the last three weeks to show you them all, so I have tried to just include a few to give you a little idea of all the fun and special moments we had.





The next couple pics are from The Jingle Bell Run 5K Fundraiser for Arthritis.  Our dear sis Ali was the poster girl and got to start off the race.  She raised an amazing amount of money and had a tone of supporters (I think there were about 38 walkers on Ali's A-List Team).  Good Work Aunt Ali - we had so much fun walking for a good cause.
Thanks to Bowser, Brian, and the Wolski's for walking with us!

Mary Lou and my mom with Coop trying to stay warm



The whole Richard Clan
Grandpa Wayne and his three boys
Cousin Love
A little playdate with a pretty little lady.  This is my dear friend from highschool's little sweetheart, Chloe.


Whew I will post some more pics tomorrow. Just watching a little Parenthood with the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment